Friday, November 21, 2008

I felt like a 7-year-old all over again.

I knew something was different when I Wiggle Man woke us up this morning. Thankfully, he's not one of those kids that insists on us getting him as soon as he wakes up. He's content to sit in his crib, talk to himself, and play with whatever's on hand.
So I lay in bed this morning, not wanting to leave the warm bed, but trying to figure out what was different. What had, in fact, seemed different even when I woke up earlier that morning.

I blame it on the fact that I've lived where I have for so long. I didn't recognize the light right away.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!

Amanda said...

That's so pretty, but I'm not ready for it, so I'll let you keep it!!!!

Really though what an awesome picture, one you could frame and hang up!!!