Irregardless of where you stand, I present my Friday Peeves:
- The word irregardless. It makes no sense.
- Drivers who refuse to merge when told their lane is ending. Come on, people. If we all wait until the very last second to merge, we end up with a mile-long back up. Like last night.
- Drivers in a roundabout who yield to the people entering the roundabout. In addition to the fact that this makes no sense, there's the whole issue of the road signs.
- People who do not flush. Public washrooms or otherwise. I don't want to have to flush for you.
- Having my personal space invaded in salad bars. I'm going as fast as I can, I promise.
- Drunk screaming guys (or gals) at ball games. The likelihood of Charlie Manuel heeding your advice does not increase with the volume of your voice, of the number of offensive words you choose to use.
I feel better already. Don't you? If you'd like to get something off your chest, feel free to leave it in the comments. Unless, of course, one of your peeves is people who list their peeves.