Monday, September 28, 2009

Lucky Seven

Seven years ago today was my first date with this hunka hunka burnin' love.



(This is one of the few pictures I have from his ordination service--this is from before the service.)


Here we are, in all our youth and glory, on our honeymoon.


Somewhere, there are pictures from when we were dating. But those are on film. I know. Perhaps I'll bust out the scanner. When those pictures actually get unpacked. So, look for those sometime, I don't know...next year, or something.

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

How nice - enjoy your day! ;-)

My Heart said...

Oh, you two are so cute. Hope you had a great anniversary...

Anonymous said...

7 years ago today your first date with Hunka Hunka Pastor Hubba Hubba? Ya know, guys don't usually remember those kinds of things. Did you have to remind HHPHH?