I have TWO fans! Who knew? :) Camilla, my fellow foreigner on our Mommy boards, was also waiting through my two week blog drought. So, in honour of Mommy diversity, here are some things that are different in the U.S, that you Americans may or may not be aware of.
1) Spelling. I'm not spelling things like "favour" and "honour" wrong. :)
2) Corn Pops. I have no idea why, but U.S. Corn Pops are different than our Canadian ones. I don't like yours. :(
3) Candy. Why can't we all have the same candy and chocolate bars? Why can't I get a Crunchie or Smarties down here? (Canadian Smarties are chocolate. What Americans call Smarties we call Rockets, and we usually only eat them around Hallowe'en.
4) Euchre rules. I don't know why Americans think they can order their partner up, and not go alone. I will never understand that one. :)
5) Words. I had never heard the terms "spigot" or "hopper" until I moved to the States. Why can't we all say "tap" and "restroom"?
I'm sure there are lots more differences that we can share and come to blows over. Feel free to share your favourites.