Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Apologies!

Bad Blogger. *Slap on my wrist.*

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've written anything. I'd plead that I have such a busy life, but that's silly. Many of you are busier than I, and manage to blog daily...I wallow in my own shame.

Alright, I feel better.

Since my last post, I've had:


*My parents visit.

*Wiggle Man's Birthday Party!!!

*An inteview about a possible part-time position for me (more on that to come!)

*Wiggle Man's 12 month appointment.

*Another day of subbing for me...exhausting, but fun.

*One very relaxing night...except for the part about the Phillies losing. Bad.

Some of you know my love affair with The Sneaky Chef. Well, since Wiggle Man doesn't eat much sugar, he got Sneaky Chef cupcakes for his birthday, complete with Sneaky Chef icing. They turned out pretty well--my beloved has been eating the leftovers all week!




The bears, I can't take credit for. I'd like to, really. But they're simply silicone cupcake cups, with the bear faces, arms and legs attached. Adorable. Super easy. One problem--there's a lingering dish soap taste near the bottom of the cupcakes. I rinse them like crazy, seriously. Is this a silicone thing? A dish soap thing? Help!

No comments: