Yikes, I was tagged days ago by Sky @ Seeryus Mama and now I get to list 10 oddball facts about me. (Sorry it took me so long, Sky. I plead vacation busyness!)
1. I'm an alien. (The legal kind.)
2. I put ketchup on my poutine.
3. I have an aversion to calling take out places to order food. I always make someone else do it.
4. When I see a weekly calendar in my head, it goes from left to right, instead of right to left.
5. I raise chickens and ducks.
6. My son's favourite song is one I made up called "Ja-Boom Ja-Boom."
7. I read fast.
8. I think I can remember being an infant. My mother does not believe this.
9. I'm Canadian, and I prefer fakey syrup to actual maple syrup.
10. I wish I was Amish.
There you have it. I have no one to tag, because as far as I know, the only people with blogs who read my blog are Sky and Amanda, both of whom have already been tagged. If you're not one of those two, but are reading this and have a blog, let me know and you can be "it"!
Buying the Freezer!
1 month ago