Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommies out there!

It's my first Mother's Day, and I have to say--I'm really looking forward to it. We're not doing anything fancy, just a barbeque with the in-laws, but it's going to be nice. Apparently, Wiggle Man came up with the idea for my present. I'll have to update you on that one.

Hubba Hubba and I were talking this week at dinner, and he surprised me by saying he missed Wiggle Man being teeny tiny. That shocked me, because he seems to really enjoy interacting with Wiggle Man now that he's older, and has more personality. I guess even husbands get mushy every once and a while!

My mother will be down next week for my honey's graduation (woooo hoooooo!) so we'll do a late Mother's Day with her then. There is a whole, 'circle of life' kind of aspect to Mother's Day now...I celebrate it for my mom, Wiggle Man celebrates for me...ok, Hubba Hubba does it for Wiggle Man right now, because he's still small. But you get the point.

So, enjoy your day, Moms. I hope you (we) get to sleep in a little, maybe get some breakfast in bed, but mostly--soak up the love you all deserve!

No comments: