Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Turbo Jam

Ahhh...I feel good. I just finished my Turbo Jam workout. I have to say, I LOVE IT! I just did a new workout (my set came with 6 workouts...I've been hanging out on the first five for a long time) and it was INTENSE. Now I have that happy, post-workout feeling.

I'd love to be able to tell you how much weight I've lost, but I'm too chicken to weigh myself. The last time I did, I apparently weighed more than when I was 9 months pregnant. This, I'll admit, is a mystery, since I'm fitting into all my pre-preggo clothes. I've decided my scale is broken, but I'm still too afraid to weigh myself on another scale! Oh, the trials and tribulations of the new mommy.

Right now I'm blogging to avoid doing the number of things I should do before the baby wakes up. Blogging as procrastination. You know you love it.

No comments: