Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Well, technically it's Sunday night, but I thought I'd get a jump on things. You won't see this until Monday morning, anyway. I highly recommend you head to MckMama's blog to check out her awesome Not Me! Monday, as well as a list of other bloggers who are not confessing their shortcomings to us all.

So, this week...

*I am not totally cranky while typing this. I have not been cranky all day. This has nothing to do with the fact that I had to try FOUR DIFFERENT shopping carts at a store that shall remain nameless in order to find one that worked. Of course, even Number Four had a strong tendency to veer off to the right. So strong, in fact, that by the time I left the store, my arms were sore from trying to steer the stupid thing straight. FOUR CARTS, people.

*As I said, I'm not cranky about this.

*I did not wear a maternity skirt at some point during this week. I will not share with you when I did not wear such a thing, because I'll likely not wear it again, and some of you saw me wear it. I want to not wear it again. It's so stinkin' comfortable.

*I am not craving the whoopie pie I bought this weekend at the farmer's market.

*I did not do laundry this week for the sole purpose of smelling my new detergent.

*I do not play Super Mario Brothers on Hubba Hubba's Nintendo thingy more than he does. It does not relax me.

*I am not seriously considering whether or not I have time for the whoopie pie before I have to head out.

*I do not have a love hate relationship with socks. Love, in that they keep my feet warm. Hate, in that I hate wearing them and find them grossly uncomfortable. Bare feet is not one huge reason I look forward to summer.

*The socks are not something else that's making me cranky.

*I'm not ending this post to go ask Hubba Hubba when we have to leave. The timing of which has nothing to do with the aforementioned whoopie pie.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I love Mario brothers! If I could, I would def. play it more than my hubby, alas, I don't have it!
I hate carts too.