Saturday, March 7, 2009

Don't It Always Seem To Go...

You truly don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

Like water.

Last night Hubba Hubba and I went out on a hot date--to our local high school's musical. Incidentally, they did a fabulous job. And I love me some Brigadoon. So it really was a fun date, and I'll likely be singing Bonnie Jean for weeks now.

We made our way home. Hubba Hubba's sister informed us she'd let us get our coats off and in the door before she told us the bad news. (She was kind enough to tell us that Wiggle Man was fine.)

It turns out when they ran the water for Wiggle Man's bath, they discovered a fun surprise. Brown water.

Yup, we've got some dirt in our water, and they can't come to fix it until Monday.

It's amazing how set in my ways I can be. I had to really concentrate while brushing my teeth. I so wanted to turn on the faucet.

Well, at least I won't be washing dishes until Monday.

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hey, at least you looked at the bright side, no dishes.. but still. Ick and a pain in the rear. I hope it isn't expensive.

Mrs. M said...

Yuck! Hope you got that fixed!!