Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Morning Talk With Jesus

Hi, everyone.


I know I've been a little lax in posting this weekend. There's been no good excuse, really--I've just been distracted.


Anyway, instead of a Not Me! Monday, many of us who normally would be sharing with you our goof ups and foibles from the week will be spending the time praying for Stellan, instead of writing.


My heart's pretty full this morning, friends. Here I sit, music from Angie's blog is playing in the background, and my Wiggle Man is playing is his new red jammies with the butt flap. I'm pretty blessed. The contrast between my blessings and others' heartbreaks seems pretty vivid right now, and has for the past week.

I understand, of course, that when my heart was breaking, those were likely days of great joy for others. I get it. A lot of people on this planet--our best days coincide with others' worst days.

Still.

I guess that's it for now--sorry I'm not more clear than this.

I'm going to go have a talk with Jesus.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am with you on having a heavy heart right now. I have two healthy boys and yet my heart breaks with each piece of news about Stellan. I am begging and pleading over here that this little boy will begin to turn a corner very soon. My heart is just breaking.

Claire said...

Sounds like an excellent plan. I may join you!

Cxx

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

You put what we all feel in great words. Thanks