Friday, October 17, 2008

A Cat's Life

This morning I realised there was no way I was napping. Most likely because the book I'd been reading suddenly got interesting, and I knew I'd have to keep reading. In theory, though, I like to take a nap in the morning when Wiggle Man takes his--especially if I've not been sleeping well.

At any rate, I gave up and came downstairs to get some things done before I head off to the farmer's market with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. And Wiggle Man, of course.

This is what I found:



I guess it's a good thing I didn't put away Wiggle Man's toys before his nap--Chloe decided his toy basket would make the perfect spot to hide away and nap. If only I could do the same!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cat in the basket is too cute! The neighbor's cat came to our house last night while we were outside having a bonfire and Kaden absolutely loved him/her! I think that was his first encounter with a cat.