Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What Do You Think?

As you can see, we've done a little renovating here at Poutine. Much thanks to Weeksie50 for willing to share tips with this newbie. Check out her blog, friends, she's got some great stuff there! (And a fab picture of The Hoff!)

******

I'm perversely a little pleased that my casual references to an announcement have sparked some interest. Wait another week or two, and I'll share my secret.

******

Is it wrong that I'm a little peeved that the last half of The Biggest Loser got preempted for the Presidential debate? Grr. Now I have to check online tomorrow to see what I missed.

******

This evening was like a little Christmas for me. A shipment of new make-up and yummy smelling lotions arrived. So of course, I washed off the make-up I had on to put the new stuff on. I seriously just smelled my hands to inhale the fab rosemary-mint scent. I love bath and body products...I have products everywhere!

******

Wiggle Man is exhibiting early neat freak signs. He kept putting stray pebbles back onto the gravel driveway from the grass. Of course, all that is totally counteracted by the toys strewn all over my house. Hmm.

******

With those tidbits out there in cyber space now, I'm feeling ready for bed. Night nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look of your blog! Yes, I know I'm a little late in reading it (especially since you once made me so famous)...sorry.