Monday, October 20, 2008

The Not Me! Mondays...

It's Monday morning. There's frost on the ground, and I'm writing this BEFORE MckMama's Not Me! Monday post! Check her out though, she'll have it up soon, I'm sure. Probably by the time I'm done writing mine! So here they are, my weekly confessions. Be sure to check out the bottom of this post for some secret-announcement contest information!

This week:

*I did not let my work outs slip because I've been feeling blarghy.

*I did not refuse to move the dead mole that Chloe killed and proudly left outside our door. It is not still sitting there as I type. I have not been walking around it all week.

*I do not let Wiggle Man play with a spatula. He, in turn, does not prefer it to his toys. The ones we spent money on.

* Speaking of the Wiggle Man, I did not let him sit in his crib for 20 minutes after he woke up because I didn't want to get up yet. Even though he slept in later than usual.

*I did not institute "Pajama Day" on Saturday because I felt to gross to even get dressed, and decided to try and make a fun day out of it for Wiggle Man. We did not stay in our jammies all day, and we did not have breakfast for dinner.

*I did not stay up until 2 am one night waiting for Hubba Hubba to call because he was out of town.

*I did not buy a bag of caramels at the farmer's market this weekend. I did not eat them all in two days.

*I am not having difficulty thinking of more Not Me!s because I want to get breakfast. Which I'll do in just a minute, but first....


Secret-Announcement-Contest Information!!!!!!!

It's almost time for me to share my secret with you. But first, I thought I'd have some fun with it. So, I want to hear your guesses on what my secret is. You can check old posts for what it's not, if you need to. If you know (and you know who you are...) please don't guess! I'm going to moderate the comments and won't post contest-related comments until the contest ends, so your guess will remain a secret from other contestants. (So much secrecy going on...)

Leave a comment with your best guess at what my secret is. I'll leave the contest open until Wednesday at noonish. The first person who gets it right, or comes closest by Wednesday will get a prize that relates somehow to my secret! So, start guessing!

8 comments:

Dell5 said...

I never let my son hang out in his crib because I just don't feel like getting out of bed....that would be wrong! And I most certainly have NEVER eaten a bag of candy in two days........ usually only takes one :-))!!!

Hall Family in MD said...

Ooo..I need to buy some caramels and make caramel apples. I wish my kiddos still slept in cribs so I could not wait 20 minutes to go get them in the morning. LOL I do not like sleeping in either =)

heidi said...

I would NEVER eat a bag of caramels in TWO days!

Slacker. What took so long? ;-)

Happy Monday!

The Liebers said...

I saw your link on MckMama's site. I never do some of those same things. It looks like we don't have a lot of things in common. Did that make sense? Thanks for playing.

Weeksie50 said...

Ha, kids and their prefered toys.. Spatuala who knew?

I think this is the first time I have been here..and I have no clue what to guess..

Hmm, a gift card?

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

sigh - I love caramels

:)

Holly

Anonymous said...

What's up with your readers? Why would they post a comment and NOT guess??? Hmmmmm.

Sky said...

Neiner, neiner, neiner....I know what the secret is...and I wanna tell. But I won't.