Monday, October 13, 2008

It's The Not Me! Mondays...

Well it's Monday again, and you know what that means--Not Me! Monday! As always, check out the wonderful, amazing MckMama for the original Not Me! Monday fun. You can also check out the other bloggers who are participating!

So, this week...

*I did not write this post earlier than normal, just to be higher up on MckMama's list.

*I did not just get excited because my jeans will come off without being unbuttoned. (Did I just write that? It's so not what it sounds like!)

*I did not actually laugh with joy when Brett Myers went 3 for 3 with 3 RBIs on Friday. And text a friend to gloat.

vcvsdds sc nngn,,,,,,,,,,,,ngb gvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnb

*I did not just let Wiggle Man type on the keyboard just for this post. I am consistent in my parenting, and he is not allowed to touch the keyboard. So I wouldn't just abandon my rules just for a cute bit in a post. No siree.

*I did not sit in my jammies Saturday night, watching girly movies and eating peanut butter cups just because I missed Hubba Hubba.

*I have not taken a ridiculous amount of pictures on my new camera. Pictures that I can't get on my computer until the usb cord arrives. I am not upset about the holiday today because it means the earliest I can get said cord is now Tuesday.

*I am not writing this post to procrastinate. I do not have work to do. Nope, not me.

*I am not busting just trying to wait to tell you my big announcement.

*I did not just eat a ridiculous amount of fried apples at my mother-in-laws last night. I also did not wish I was too full to eat more that I did.

*I do not allow Wiggle Man to eat his snacks off the floor. I mean, eww.

*And, lastly, I am not bummed because this was such a quiet week, and I wanted crazier things to tell you that I didn't do. I mean, that's just asking for trouble.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's a good thing you DIDN'T do those things! LOL Enjoyed your blog!

Weeksie50 said...

I tried to write my list earlier too.. but low and behold I was still in the 60's crazy huh?

Anonymous said...

I *do not* let my son eat off the floor either, especially not Nilla Wafers. I am ALWAYS fast enough to grab them before he pics them back up to eat.

And for this announcement...is this something that I already know about? Or is this ANOTHER announcement? I honestly don't think I can take anymore surprises from you woman!

Sky said...

Ooooo, do I know about this announcement?? Hmmm...you know how I am about surprises!! I can't wait to hear it!

Anonymous said...

Have to say, I *do not* let Charlie eat food from the floor either, *NOR* do I refer to it as floor num-nums.

OOOH, and I think I know the secret, too!