Thursday, October 16, 2008

Post Number Fifty

Well, according to my dashboard when I sign in, this will be my 50th post! Sorry it came so late in the week, but my mind and heart have been elsewhere. I'll fill you in soon, I promise. (Yes, Rhonda, Sky, Camilla, and Amanda--yes, you too--you know already! Isn't it fun to know a secret?) Hubba Hubba and I have some big decisions to make in the coming days and weeks, and we'd appreciate any prayers anyone wants to send up for us!

Anyway, in the spirit of Wordless Wednesdays (on Thursday, I know) here are some pictures I took recently that remind me that He is as faithful as the changing of seasons.







4 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay so what about me!?!?! I know, yes I do! :P Love the pretty pictures!!!!! How's things going???

Jenn said...

You're right--I edited the post to add your name. :)

Sky said...

Pretty, pretty pictures! I love fall! You know you all are in my thoughts!

Good luck friend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 50th post!!! I love the pics too. I love knowing your secrets, lol.