Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Secret Announcement Update

Well, I know I said I'd hold the contest open until today at Noon. Ish. Can I be very liberal with the ish? I'd like to keep it open a few more days because, well...I don't know who the winner is yet!

So, here's a reminder. You're guessing what my secret is. The prize will be something related to my secret, so I can't tell you what it is. Feel free to guess that, too, if you want, but please try to guess my secret, too! To sweeten the pot, I will throw in a $20 Babies R' Us gift card.

So, guess away, friends! If you already know, tell a friend to come check me out, and they can guess, too! I'll announce when the contest will close a day or so before I decide to close it--I'd like to get several guesses before I close!

Guess, guess, guess--and tell your friends!

No comments: